Sunday, January 26, 2014

Giving To A Good Cause

As an artist, we are often asked to give.  Because I know many women who have been affected by breast cancer, the Art Bra Auctions are always something I participate in.

This is my entry for this year.  I just have a few tweaks to make on it before turning it in.

What is your favorite way to give back?  I'd love to see your photos if you have them or hear your stories if you have one to share.

The Art Bra Auctions are held all over the place and you can google it to see some pretty amazing artwork.  Also, if you want to check out my stained glass web site, and search Art Bras, you will see more of my submissions from past years.

Make It A Fabulous Day!

Pat Deere

LINKS:
Pictures In Glass, PLDeere Studios Art Bra's From Years Past
Art Bra Lenawee information including date, time, and location.

No comments:

Post a Comment